Monday, May 19, 2008

The Diaper Bag Wrangler Organic Collection

I had been thinking about starting a Collection of products featuring organic materials for some time. After all- my new year's resolution was to become "less wasteful" this year (which I think I'm doing a pretty good job of).

Ecohesions.com approached me with an opportunity, so that gave me the motivation I needed to get started on this new project. I was able to purchase 3 printed fabrics from Harmony Art Organic Design along with an organic flannel for the changing pads and organic cloth diapers for the burp cloths.

It has been so enjoyable working with these great new materials. We are proud to offer our most popular items- the Link Loop Diaper and Wipes Organizer, Changing Pad and Burp Cloth as part of the new Organic Collection. Right now or featured organic print fabrics are Pink Moon, Whispering Grass and Vein.

Special thanks to Harmony Art for listing our little site on their products page under their Baby/ Children category.

All items are available to purchase through or Etsy Boutique.

No comments: