Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Diaper Bag Wrangler "Studio" Pictures

I know you are all curious about the "Diaper Bag Wrangler Studio". It's pretty fancy, you know...

YES- I really do have a lot of inventory on hand. So here's some pictures so you can see my organizational skills at work. Everything I have is organized by item (in order by fabric pattern) in the proper "cubby". This is how I am able to ship your order the same/next day!!! And the shelving is always this neat....it's the only part of my studio that looks like this! The rest is....well...not pictured today for a reason.



Currently I have:
54- Diaper & Wipes Organizers
45- Changing Pads
20- Burp Cloth Sets
17- Apron Sets
42- 3in1 Adjustable Clips

plus some random stuff... and that's just items made. I have an entire pile of items "to sew". I'm actually pretty low on inventory right now....I have a lot to catch up on!!!!


Yes- I REALLY do have a lot of fabric. Currently I have 24 bolts of fabric, plus an assortment of folded yardage and other miscellaneous fabric-y items. I am a fabric addict- I'll admit it...is there a 12-step program I can join???



Hope you enjoyed the tour...I'm in to process of moving the "sewing and cutting station" around to accommodate my NEW computerized sewing machine. So I'll do a tour of that side later on...

3 comments:

Caits said...

Beautiful!!!!
I want to come in and stare at this!

Michael Agneta said...

When we moved in I envisioned a beer fridge, pop-a-shot, maybe even a sports bar or stand up arcade-style video game...instead, DBW is EVERYWHERE. Buy stuff PLEASE - I want my basement back!!!!

Lc said...

I seriously doubt that you will every see your basement as a sports bar or anything close, Mike. Maybe make a deal and learn how to sew to get a beer fridge.