Sunday, December 7, 2008

Fabric Mission Accomplished!!

Whaddyaknow-

I found a bolt of that elusive cupcake fabric today!



Fabric crisis averted! I also got a bunch of empty bolt boards from the fabric store so I can clean up my fabric shelf!

Ahhh...it was a good day.

Not only did I find the fabric, I also picked up a beautiful print from my friend and local artist Amy. You can see her artwork and crafty things here. P.S. she's having a sale....



From Amy's place I picked up my sister-in-law and headed over to my Aunt's for my cousin's bridal shower. Man was it a packed house! My cousin got some awesome gifts...but I have no idea where they are going to put everything...a storage locker???

One thing at the shower really made me laugh..my Aunt has the same obsession with those Haribo Fruit Salad Candies that my mom does. She had a container of them on her kitchen shelf. It makes me realizes that they really ARE sisters, no matter how UNBELIEVABLY different they are. I think my mom has those candies on hand at all time, and when she found out that the Giant by my house sells them in the bulk candy section for $2.79/lb. no trip to PA is complete without buying a stockpile.

No comments: