Tuesday, August 18, 2009

One Year Later...

I was really hoping to have some profound thoughts today, but I don't. Today I am officially a 1 year breast cancer survivor. Yep- exactly one year ago Dr. Bob called me and told me that I had cancer.

I never had doubts that I would be a survivor, that's why I chose to have the aggressive surgeries and take on the strongest treatment schedule. Life just moves forward, and you take it one minute, hour, day, week, month at a time. I do look back through my pictures and blog posts and I cannot believe that this was my life. How far I've come....wow.



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Michael Agneta said...

My wife ROCKS!

Devon said...

You are so truly an inspiration in every way conceivable. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lc said...

You are the BEST daughter!!

graymama said...

WOW! is right :-D You are AWESOME!!!