Friday, September 3, 2010

BOGO 1/2 off sale at the ETSY SHOP!

IT'S BACK!

We're having a sale in the Etsy Shop Saturday 9.4.10 through Saturday 9.11.10!

We are offering buy one item, get one item 1/2 off. No limits! Your 1/2 off items will be of equal or lower value. Your discount will be refunded via PayPal after purchase. Discount applies only to product, not on sales tax, or shipping fees for international orders. Valid only in the Etsy Shop for in stock (non custom) items. I am happy to set up a reserved listing for you, just convo me.

Example: You order 2 Little Kid aprons @ $23 each and 2 Tie-Back headbands @ $6 each. You will be refunded 1/2 price for 1 apron and 1/2 price for 1 headband.

On a side note- our Shops will be "closed" September 12-24, 2010. I'm having my FINAL breast reconstruction surgery! Yay me! (insert happy dance here!).

No comments: