Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It's My Birthday (but you get the presents)

It's my birthday! And I love getting presents...actually I love giving presents more than getting presents. To celebrate my 33rd Birthday I am giving away (3) $20 Gift Certificates to www.diaperbagwrangler.com. To make it even more fun I am going to offer each winner the option of trading in their $20 Gift Certificate for one of these 3 presents:



There are 3 boxes to select from and there could be something worth more than $20 in each of them, or maybe something worth less. Once you have been selected as a winner, and if you decide to trade in, there's no going back. To make it fair Troutrageous! is going to randomly assign the gifts to each numbered present so I won't even know which gift is in what box.

It's easy-peasy to enter- just fill out the form below. One entry per person please. Ends 11:59pm (EST) on 4/5/11.Winners will be notified via e-mail. Three winners will be selected from the random number generator at random.org.


THE WINNERS ARE:
pj_danigirl@
stephah@
frogsj2@

9 comments:

Krystyn said...

Hope you have a great bday! And hope I wi
....

joanne said...

Happy Birthday :-)

Amy, Derek, Gracie, Caleb, and Dazie said...

Hope you have a happy birthday!!!!!

SoldiersWife said...

Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Happy Birthday,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

Lori said...

Happy Birthday!!

bloggymommy said...

Happy Birthday

Hurley said...

Happy Birthday!! Thanks for the giveaway!

Lydia said...

Happy Birthday! Its a great month to have a birthday! My birthday is this month too! =)

Stephanietweiss said...

Happy Birthday!