Monday, February 2, 2009

My FAVORITE custom order so far...



My friend Caitlin asked me....ummm...like the MINUTE she found out that she was pregnant to make up a bunch of custom things for her. After a few months of deciding, fabric searching and sewing....here's the results. Caitlin and her husband JP have a Doxie named Stretch, hence the cute applique on the Diaper and Wipes Organizers.

I made two sets, both have a Wet Bag, Diaper and Wipes Organizer, and Changing Pad, although these two Changing Pads have the Organic Flannel back instead of the Terrycloth.

Diaper and Wipes Organizer:



Nursing Cover with Drawstring Pouch:


I hope you love it Cait!!!

1 comment:

Caits said...

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!


I cannot wait to have them.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!