Saturday, September 26, 2009

FAAABRIIIIICCC!!!!

Ohhhh Yay!!! Happy Day!!!

My fabric order from Westminster Fibers arrived! I was a little surprised because I didn't think it had shipped yet, so to see a HUGE box sitting on my doorstep was a BONUS! The box itself weighed 43 lbs, so hauling it inside was a task unto itself.




I just wanted to savor seeing all these beautiful fabrics. So I pulled out the pick slip and packing wrap, and started taking out the bolts, unwrapping them and setting them on my dining room table. Each bolt weighs a little over 5lbs with anywhere between 10-17 yards.




So as I'm unpacking, I notice that there's something missing... well, 3 somethings! Three of the fabric prints that I ordered did not ship. Bummer. One of them I REALLY needed for my aprons! I initially called in my order and it was cross checked for product availability, with everything being in stock. I don't know if it's a temporary out of stock issue or what- so I will have to call my customer service rep on Monday to find out. But all in all I am so giddy about all the new fabrics!




Eventually I carry everything down to the studio and get it all inventoried. I cut 5" strips for my sample swatches, and organize everything on my shelves.

1 comment:

Caits said...

Ooh they're pretty!!!