Friday, November 21, 2008

INSOMNIA!!!!

Oh how I wish that I could sleep past 5am.

Last night I did get a pretty good night's sleep, I fell asleep on the sofa around 8:30pm, and missed watching The Office- despite Mike's best efforts to wake me up. I eventually woke up around 10:30pm and dragged myself to bed.

I thought I'd sleep until at least 7am...nope...4:30am came around and I was wide awake. So I did what I've been doing for the past 4 weeks- sewing bright and early...uninterrupted.

It's a good thing because my fingers are starting to hurt and go numb from the chemo, so I don't know how much longer I'll be able to go at this pace.

Curse you chemo!!!!

1 comment:

Alpaca Granny said...

Your blog is inspiring. I do admire your courage and spirit. Cancer is a sneaky, evil disease. I will be sending good energy your way.
Maple