Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Birthday, Vacation and the Etsy SuPErCrAzy SALE

Time is never on my side. We were snowed in yesterday, Lilly's school was closed today and I have less than a week to get everything wrapped up before we leave for vacation!

1. Birthday - Lilly's 3rd Birthday is tomorrow. Unfortunately Mike has to take the train up to NYC for a meeting. He should be home for dinner...crossing fingers there's no delay. We're celebrating her birthday over the weekend with our PA family and friends. She'll celebrate Part 2 of her birthday in FL next week.

2. Vacation- oh how I need the Florida sunshine! Since my cancer treatment pretty much has canceled all travel since August, we're headed on a SUPER FAMILY VACATION next week! Me, Mike, Lilly and Grandmom (Mike's mom) are all headed down to Boca Raton, FL to see Mom-mom (my mom) and G-daddy (my dad)! We'll spend a few days there and then we're all caravan-ing to Orlando for a weekend at DISNEY WORLD!!! Lilly talks non stop about Cinderella's Castle, I can't wait to see her face when she standing right in front of it!

3. The Etsy S u P E r C r A Z y SALE- The sale starts on March 22. Everything is first come, first served! We are discontinuing a lot of patterns this time, so stock up on gifts or things for yourself!

3 comments:

Caits said...

Happy birthday, Lilly!

I cannot wait to hear about the trip! Have fun!

MamaBlue said...

Have a wonderful time, you deserve it!!! Happy birthday Lilly!

graymama said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILLY :-D